- Information Systems Technology, Executive M.S.
- Information Systems Technology, M.S.
- Educational Administration and Policy Studies, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, M.A., Ed.S., certificate
- Global Leadership in Teams and Organizations,
- Human and Organizational Learning,
Executive Leadership, Ed.D.
- Leadership Development, Graduate Certificate
- Computer Science, M.S.
- Engineering Management, M.S.
- Engineering Management/Systems Engineering, Ph.D.
- Systems Engineering, M.S.
- Health Sciences, B.S. (Pharmacogenomics)
- Integrated Information, Science, and Technology (bachelor's degree completion program)
- Graduate Certificate in Justice and Public Safety Information Management
Nursing, B.S.N., Second Degree
- Adult, Family, Advanced Family, and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioners, Graduate Certificates (post-masters)
- Health Care Quality for Health Care Providers,
- Nursing, D.N.P.
- Nursing, M.S.N. (Adult Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Research Administration, Family Nurse Practitioner, Health Care Quality, and Nursing Leadership and Management)
The university also offers select online programs.